Alright, here it is: http://web.pdx.edu/~atiana/parallax/
I’m happy that I was able to get something completed in time for this class, but I’m sad that my design suffered in order to do so. I wasn’t able to get all the extra jquery/design elements that I wanted, but I think I was got across the aesthetic and feel of the product in a way that would appeal to its audience. As far as improving my site, I’d like to get more interactive elements in it and more photos of the product being used. Unfortunately, all I had were stock photos. Making this site was a big learning experience for me, it definitely wasn’t as easy as I thought it would be. I’ve learned more since the first site I made in this class, but I think I can definitely do more in the future.